We are committed to activating a global community to power up Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria’s devastating impact.
María: Puerto Rico Real-Time Recovery Fund was organized in partnership with the Foundation for Puerto Rico, a 501(c)(3) corporation providing fiscal sponsorship of the fund.
All donations to this fund are 100% tax deductible.
Hurricane María is Puerto Rico’s worst natural disaster in over a century, “the fifth strongest hurricane to hit the United States” (NASA).
Puerto Rico’s infrastructure was devastated and recovery will take months.
- 100% of the power grid was taken offline
- 80% of the population was left without water service
- Communications services were reduced to a handful of pockets
The fund will finance immediate impact and long-term solutions for the most vulnerable communities in Puerto Rico.
Where is the money going?
- Power As A Service: We are committed to powering up infrastructures that foster economic development and empower social impact. #PowerUpPR
- Needs Assessment: We are committed to the relief efforts underway in Puerto Rico by enabling a verified flow of information between social impact organizations actively identifying and prioritizing needs and government agencies able to address them. #Partnerships
- Long-term Rebuilding: We are committed to improving personal lives now by helping to build stable, productive, self-sufficient communities. #BuildItRight
ConPRmetidos is committed to the accountability of your donation and will publish Audited Impact Reports by a certified accountant as funds are converted into impact. #Transparency
We are committed to Puerto Rico’s renewal. Our mission to create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico has never been so relevant or so needed. Please help us #PowerUpPR
About Foundation for Puerto Rico:
Foundation for Puerto Rico is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with TAX ID 66-0776227 whose mission is to transform Puerto Rico into a global destination by driving economic and social development through sustainable strategies.