We are committed to the development of resilient structures and equitable policies that will protect against a repeat of the devastating effects of 2017's historic hurricanes.
This initiative and fund, formally known as The María: Puerto Rico Real-Time Recovery Fund, has been organized in partnership with the Foundation for Puerto Rico, a 501(c)(3) corporation providing fiscal sponsorship of the fund.
This fund has been active since September 2017, raising funds to finance immediate impact and long-term solutions for the most vulnerable communities in Puerto Rico.
All donations to this fund are 100% tax deductible.
Together with hurricane Irma, which struck three weeks earlier, Puerto Rico’s infrastructure was thoroughly devastated:
- 100% of the power grid was taken offline, with power finally being restored to 100% of the population 10 months later
- 80% of the population was cut off from clean water service
- 80% of all crops were destroyed
We are an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization founded in San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2012, that is committed to Puerto Rico’s renewal.
We believe that Puerto Ricans can build a global model of community-driven success. Please help us #PowerUpPR.
About Foundation for Puerto Rico:
Foundation for Puerto Rico is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with (Tax ID 66-0776227) whose mission is to transform Puerto Rico into a global destination by driving economic and social development through sustainable strategies.
What do we do with donations received?
- Power As A Service: We are committed to powering up community-level infrastructures that foster economic development and empower social impact. #PowerUpPR
- Community Leadership: We are committed to supporting local, social-impact organizations who are best able to assess their community's needs, can marshal community support, and will protect the interests of the vulnerable and marginalized. #LeadersAndDoers
- Long-term Renewal: We are committed to improving the lives of our fellow citizens by helping to build stable, productive, self-sufficient communities. #BuildItRight
ConPRmetidos is committed to the accountability of your donation and will publish annual, audited reports as funds are converted into impact. #Transparency